During the Advanced Course Tambour Embroidery you’ll enrich your skills with the tambour- or Lunéville hook. By using different materials your embroidery looks more interesting. This course is the follow-up of the Basic Tambour Embroidery Course.
In this course:
- you’ll repeat the process of mounting the frame (which is rather confusing the first several times …!)
- you’ll start working with metallic yarn
- you’ll fill surfaces with the chainstich and the tambour hook
- you’ll learn the pulling stitch, an incredible usefull adding to your skills with the tambour hook, which opens up a whole range of new possibilities
- you’ll learn how to apply two beads at once in a very neat and easy way
- you’ll use rapphia
- you’ll use caterpillar
After following the Advanced Course Tambour Embroidery you’ll be able to execute more complex designs, with a new range of materials which add glamour, texture and volume.
The Basic-and Advanced Course Tambour Embroidery provide you with the fundamentals of Broderie d’Art and working on a large embroidery frame with the tambour hook. When you have finished this course, you’ll be able to continue with Mastering Broderie d’Art 1&2.
Investment: €295,- (including fabric, beads and sequins etc. for the project| design of this course).
You can apply via the webshop.
Whenever you have questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I gladly advise you according to which course would suit you best.